Last Updated: Monday, 15 June 2015 12:11
The Investment Division of NASSCORP has the principal responsibility to properly manage and invest the Corporation's financial reserves in order to generate additional income to guarantee the settlement of claims. It is headed by the Investment Development Specialist and charged with the following specific functions:
- Develop strategic investment plan of action;
- Identify and investigate investment opportunities;
- Appraise investment proposals intended for NASSCORP participation;
- Study and propose options for NASSCORP participation in investments that are considered safe, secure and adequately high yielding;
- Manage the portfolios of investment undertaken by NASSCORP.