- Friday, 17 April 2015
The Monitoring & Evaluation Division of NASSCORP has the principal responsibility to ensure that the Corporation performs its tasks and meets its responsibilities in accordance with its mandate. It is headed by an Assistant Director General.
The following are specific functions of the division:
- To develop, monitor and evaluate key performance indicators for each program objective and results;
- To develop assessment tools for measuring and recording actual results;
- To measure progress against objectives, indicators and assumptions established in the corporate plan;
- To undertake impact evaluation of the Schemes;
- To assist departments in establishing benchmarks;
- To conduct conduct studies of comparability with other Social Security programs;
- To guard against corporate operational losses.
The Division, is made up of the following departments:
- Safety & Risk Management Department
- Information Technology Department
- Research, Planning & Actuarial Department