- Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 August 2019 16:29
The Risk Management Division of NASSCORP has the principal responsibility to ensure that the Corporation performs its tasks and meets its responsibilities in accordance with its mandate. It is headed by an Assistant Director General.
The following are specific functions of the division:
- To develop, monitor and evaluate key performance indicators for each program objective and results;
- To develop assessment tools for measuring and recording actual results;
- To measure progress against objectives, indicators, and assumptions established in the corporate plan;
- To undertake impact evaluation of the Schemes;
- To assist departments in establishing benchmarks;
- To conduct studies of comparability with other Social Security programs;
- To guard against corporate operational losses;
- To prepare statements of actual achievements against planned targets;
- To identify problems and recommend potential solutions;
- To measure the budget against actual expenditures.